arrow-rt close icon instagram-icon twitter-icon

Perhaps you are constructing an extension or conservatory and the local authority has advised you that you will need reinforced foundations.  Or perhaps your property is affected by subsidence.  Whatever the problem, our 30 years’ experience means we can solve it quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.

We can provide site specific design and engineered foundations using our specialist restricted access piling equipment manufactured for working in a domestic situation.

Driven, Auger, CFA, Rotary or Grundomat piles reach suitable load bearing substrata, as a quicker, cheaper and more reliable alternative to conventional deep trench foundations.

Organising The Project

We can design the foundations and provide the calculations and drawings you will need for Local Authority approval.

Don’t worry if access to your property is restricted. We specialise in these types of project and have small rigs to suit.

We would be happy to visit site to talk you through the process and our requirements, just give us a call or send us a message

Regulations & Insurances

Most new building work, including extensions and conservatories, require planning permission and compliance with building regulations. If you have any doubts you should contact your local council before starting work.

Find out more


Looking for information on our rigs, fact sheets, site specific guidelines or certification information?

Browse Resources

Need help & advice on a piling project?