Regulations & Insurances

Most new building work, including extensions and conservatories, require planning permission and compliance with building regulations. If you have any doubts you should contact your local council before starting work.

A man in an orange vest beside a mechanical device that is used for excavating the ground.

We have Public Liability and Employers Liability insurance to £15M, and Professional Indemnity to £5M.

Party Wall Act 1996

If the work is adjacent to a party wall or boundary, the Party Wall Act says you must inform the owner of any adjoining properties before starting work. If your neighbour(s) rents the adjoining property you will need to inform the landlord(s) as well.

A drilling rig is stationary on a field, ready for operation.

Need help and advice <text-color-white>on piling projects?<text-color-white>

Get in touch
Get in touch